- Christian Allen
Christian Allen is an experienced AAA game designer and creative director. Prior to founding Serellan LLC, Christian served as Lead Designer, Creative Director, and Design Director of several AAA game projects for Ubisoft, Red Storm Entertainment, Microsoft, Bungie, and Warner Bros. Games. Christian’s titles include the award-winning Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter and Halo: Reach. Titles he has contributed to have shipped over 15 million units, and earned over 20 “Game of the Year” awards in various categories.
Christian has contributed to several gaming publications, including the Game Development Essentials series. Christian has been on the faculty of the Game Developers Conference most years since 2005, and regularly speaks at colleges and universities on game development topics. He is also a consultant for Guidepoint Global (formerly Standard & Poor’s Society of Industry Leaders), one of the largest technology consulting services in the world.
- Halo: Reach (2010) - Design Lead
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (2007) - Creative Director
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (2006) - Creative Director
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike (2005)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 (2004)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm (2004)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder (2003)
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Athena Sword (2003)