Welcome to Serellan LLC

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Serellan

Concept art

125 posts in this topic

Concept art for the KS page. Probably won't be used in the video because they don't fit the format, but I think these are pretty kick ass. Click to see larger versions.

[EDIT - THERE APPEARS TO BE A COPYRIGHT ISSUE. IMAGES HAVE BEEN PULLED UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED - Christian]

2 people like this

ahhhhhh *back of head explodes*

Why can't they fit in the video? You can always zoom and pan across them, unless they're tiny pics.

ahhhhhh *back of head explodes*

Why can't they fit in the video? You can always zoom and pan across them, unless they're tiny pics.

No they are high res, the ones posted here are lower res to save space (click to see larger version).

You'll understand why they won't fit when you see the video. But I just emailed the editor to see if he could put them in during the credits.

No they are high res, the ones posted here are lower res to save space (click to see larger version).

You'll understand why they won't fit when you see the video. But I just emailed the editor to see if he could put them in during the credits.

Fair enough... sounds good. Seeing concept art for this puts it on a whole other level now. Good stuff.

Oh my, those look incredible. They really capture the feel of the game: lots of guns and teamwork. Look at all the guns and gadgets on the first pic haha. I want to play project TakeDown NOW!

:kewlpics:

Waving money in front of the screen, why wont it take my money!!!!

Hell yeaaaaaaah :) Now that's what we're talking about. The project really starts now as we have a logo, concept art, video, some music... We have real things to show now! World, get prepared :)

Seems you may be leaning towards the whole SWAT team angle? Anyway looks good!

He said PMC, and it is based on CQC, so probably mostly indoors. So yes, SWAT 4 type stuff I would assume. Would love to clear an oil rig, parked airliner, tanker/cruise ship (imagine the possibilities?), even a large hotel. Eric Prince (guy who founded Blackwater) is working in the UAE and put together a 5,000 man or something PMC force to help respond to terrorist threats in the country. The article listed hotels as possible targets. Imagine clearing a high end Dubai style hotel. Another good idea.

Sorry for going off topic. :P

Aren't shooter screenshots required by law to have lens flare plus muzzle flashes coming out of every weapon?

Aren't shooter screenshots required by law to have lens flare plus muzzle flashes coming out of every weapon?

And the obligatory aiming down sights with blood on the screen. :P

And screaming. Lots of screaming. And explosions.

Haha, don't forget the fixed bayonets bottle openers and shoulder mounted rocket launchers. :)

Cant wait won't be home till later. So excited for this last push. Lets push the ball down the hill and get things rolling

is it just me or has the KS page been on a roll the past couple hours?