Welcome to Serellan LLC

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Terrarisk

First To Answer Wins :)

15 posts in this topic

What was the name of Christian Allens Rogue Spear mod?

Winner gets PAYDAY2 steam key.

Hurry:)

Correct, you win!

I just found the zip file seconds after the reply. :P

Congrats

Man does that bring back memories!! That and Pie's Tactics.

I think i have downloaded just about  all of his Maps & Mods at one point or another during the time I was playing Rogue Spear

Are those mods still available for download? I'd love me some new Rogue Spear content.

Are those mods still available for download? I'd love me some new Rogue Spear content.

I think woody2k still hosts them.

I think woody2k still hosts them.

This page? Interesting Ghost Recon mods they have. Yes, even an F-18 airstrike mod. I should try that mod to get past Stone Bell :P

Okay, I found a mention. Search for "Rooster" on this page. One of the download links is dead, the other downloads a 127kb file. I will report back if this is actually maps for the game.

Edited by k3nny1550

I have 2nd most downloaded weapons mod on there. Dang, I wonder if they knew a 3rd version came out lol.

6wfz.jpg

Most of woody's links went to filefront, which was changed into gamefront, and all the file links were lost.

I have no clue where you could get those Ghost Recon mods now. :hmm:

For Rainbow Six mods, that's more difficult, the site that was hosting them all went offline about a year ago, since then I;ve been keen to rebuild all the rainbow six downloads at agr-s.com, to bring it up to the same state of "completeness" as Ghost Recon, but it's a big job hunting around for all the mods because back then I wasn't keeping a careful archive of them all like I did for Ghost Recon.

No doubt rocky. GR mods would be lost without you. Including mine. Im 3rd on weapons mods on gr.net :)