Welcome to Serellan LLC

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
goblingee

It's just soooo hard....

8 posts in this topic

So,

Today I thought I would play a little, not played for a wile.

I went on Cargo Ship Day, Tango hunt and got slaughtered about 10 times.

I made it through about 50% of the ship but the further you go the more wary you have to be about tangos sneaking up behind you.

I like the fact that is is loan wolf though as you don't get the false comfort that you have when you have your AI team with you.

Anyone else still playing on the SP Tango hunt? it might be cool to get some community videos up of people getting shot a lot by the AI LOL.

11 people like this

Haha yeah...Takedown does have what I call "Redstorm BS deaths" where you can get smoked in ways that make you go "wait...how did THAT happen?" A part of me loves it coming from playing those old Rainbow Six and Ghost Recon titles where that happened all the time (and why I call it "Redstorm BS death") but it is SUPER frustrating sometimes. Back when I played TD after release I can say though that I could never solo any of the modes. I suppose I could get some videos up but I haven't played TD in forever so I'd be a hot mess playing the game.

Yeah but you made it haha. But nah, I came close once or twice but I always managed to do something stupid to get myself a bullet to the face. Much to my shame I think as time goes on my gaming skills have begun to deteriorate.

There is one level which i did not completed (only with coop folks i did it) is Facility level - is the hardest mission in thr game. When I played it always beat me when i try go solo :D

Edited by Jaruto

Facility is crazy hard. You walk in there and like twelve guys on floors below you will instantly hear and shoot at you.

That is such a good map though. It gets harder when you get down stairs. It is one of my all time favourite maps.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0