Welcome to Serellan LLC

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Serellan

All TAKEDOWN Kickstarters will get Epsilon for free.

55 posts in this topic

Did NOT see that coming.

Most awesome, thank you.

Now thats given back to the backers very supprised thankyou serellan.

Wow, thank you!

sarkwealvien, if you register with the email you used on Kickstarter, it should automatically show your forum badge.  If not send me a message on Kickstarter and I'll get it set up.

The Kickstarter news was more than needed to let me remind of Epsilon. I'd kind of forgotten...

But, I have some hope for a better outcome as I just read that you fixed those damned doors for this one :) Graphics look good enough with the cartoon-style. Some people don't like this style, but as a Borderlands player, it doesn't bother me.

Anyway, thx for the gesture!

Wow, first of all thanks, I am currently reading through the interview about Epsilon, it looks very nice but more to the game, the planning phase has gotten me excited, expecially as someone who never gotten to play Raven Shield or ARMA with friends, rather just a bit of Advanced Warfighter 2, Las Vegas 2 and a lot of SWAT 4.

The idea of being able to use both non lethal and stealth options makes me nostalgic for an improved SWAT, Stealth never seemed to quite be what Stealth means for today's standards in that game, but still I like the idea of being "searched" in an hostile environment, ever seen the movie "The Raid"? For SWAT 4 there's a fan map where you are dropped, literally in the middle of a police station under attack by terrorists, there are numerous thugs, and doors surrounding you, so you just try to "silently" go door by door but eventually they will find you, is quite exciting.

I am a bit worried about the "see through device" but considering that, unlike say Hitman Absolution here we still get the map so it seem this is just an added option that you guys even countered with the jamming device so is not even too OP even if I will probably handicap myself by not using it.

And so, thanks, also for, despite the troubles on the way to have instead chosen to push forward, so often devs, small or big try to make something they want, it does not turn the way they envisioned or it does but still does not sells enough and they all end up scattered away to work for mobile gaming companies, so good luck.

Thanks everyone at Serellan! I'll be sure to buy an extra copy as well, I like to support good business.

4 people like this

:o Damn... I missed kickstarting Takedown.

Don't worry I have plans for core modders :)

3 people like this

Because of fact that I know how you treat us I was expecting this news sooner or later but didn't know when :)

Big thanks!

That's a very smart business and marketing decision.

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!..............

*Looks at own forum profile.*

.............  D'OOOOOOOOH!

Sigh, whoops.  Oh well, was planning on pre-ordering anyways.

Great news!  Thanks guys!  I am looking forward to some good videos of the current state of the game.  :)

I knew there was a reason I liked you Serellan. Ignore what all those other guys say!

2 people like this