Welcome to Serellan LLC

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Rocky

New Forums Feedback

14 posts in this topic

Any issues or comments on the new forums please post them here, thanks!

2 people like this

I can't seem to Reply to any threads in the Takedown Announcements & Updates forum, others I've looked at seem to be working.

Looking forward to this fix! I'm actually waiting a Reply in the Takedown Announcements & Updates forum :rofl:

By the way, I think the textfields have a big line-height between text lines. Other than that, great improvement, I'm loving the EPSILON artwork!! reminds me of Red Storm's Shadow Watch.

Edited by Carlos Florez

I did not receive a notification on my e-mail when new content was posted 10 minutes ago, despite I have checked selected " An email when new content is posted " on a post in 'TAKEDOWN : RED SABRE Technical Support' section. I'm already following this post, I'll check on this if somebody replies by adding something new here and do a second test.

Edited by Carlos Florez

Sorry for the last entry, I was not checking my mail correctly. It seems I did received the notification but not in the usual 'Inbox' folder (before new forum implementation all notifications arrived to Inbox) now I receive the forum notifications on the 'Promotions' tab on my Gmail account. Hope this helps.

Kewl...but wheres the ''show new content'' button went? lol...
Is it replaced with the ''unread content'' ?

Yeah, "Unread Content" will show you anything new.  There are also more options under the "Activity" button at the top there.  You can even set up your own filters, but I haven't played with that yet.

Seems like the issue tracker in Epsilon testing forums doesn't work.

1 person likes this

Okay the bug trackers are removed at this point. Feedback can still be posted in the Technical Testing Group forum.

Rocky, are those ideas from issue tracker was saved by Serellan before you remove? There was a lot of good ideas which I wouldn't want to lose.

Hi

Good question, and yes, everything was saved and backed up :)

Uff... thank you :) I was worried they we're lost into the ashes because not only I posted some good ideas but a bunch of people aswell.