Welcome to Serellan LLC

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Peppons

Game doesn't start correctly

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

First post yay!

Ok now let's talk about business.... Yesterday i played a bunch of hours with a friend of mine, and today it's not working. The game start as usual, but once we (both have the same issue) go on host, the game just freezes on the loading screen or in the lobby after a couple of seconds. I also noticed that steam closes when this happen.

What can we do?

Thanks!!

Have you tried verifying your cache at all? You could always try a complete reinstall.

I don't really think there's any tech support available from Serellan. Takedown is in the hands of 505 Games.

Are you running any capture software? I recall that being an issue with starting the game, is fine to run the software once the game is running.

Hi, thanks for the answers!

Yes I tried the cache thingy with no results, and no i'm not running any software...

Should i ask on the 505 forum?

Also thanks again!