Welcome to Serellan LLC

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PvE Mission Rotation Tracker

1 post in this topic

This is a program I made in AutoHotkey to keep track of what PvE missions are currently on rotation since I prefer playing certain missions over others. It should run on any modern version of Windows(XP,7,8,10), and it is less than a megabyte in size. An installation or administrative rights are not required, just run the program in its folder. I recommend making a shortcut of the program by right-clicking it, selecting the "Send to" option, and then selecting the "Desktop (Create shortcut)".

This program was designed on the NA server with 10 missions in rotation in 5 minute intervals, and I have been informed that the EU server handles missions the exact same way. 

This is an exe file, however, and since I can understand if there is some paranoia about using this program, let me know if you have any questions about it.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Sales video marketing

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0