Welcome to Serellan LLC

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Serellan

Kotaku up...and Cynical Brit

22 posts in this topic

Good stuff, those 2 should boost activity up quite a bit.

TotalHalibut has a lot of youtube fame and Kotaku is Kotaku :)

I donated and I read the article... Which actually ###### me off because of how arrogant the publishers are. Maybe I am just naive though... I have seen lots of people talk a whole lot but never put their money where their mouth is.

Very well put article on behalf of kotaku this should definitely Put extra money in the bucket. As well as the new video coming out tomorrow!

Glad the Kotaku article's out, should be great for the project.

Forward/tip/tweet the Kotaku story to as many other media outlets as you can find.. The more that pick up the story the better.

Cynical Brit brought me here, so I've gone and pointed other people in this direction. I was a huge fan of SWAT 3 and Rainbow Six 3, and would love to see games like that made again.

Cynical Brit brought me here, so I've gone and pointed other people in this direction. I was a huge fan of SWAT 3 and Rainbow Six 3, and would love to see games like that made again.

Awesome!! Spread the word, we have to come together as a community and dig into places that all the old hardcore shooter have gone to!

I'd post it on neogaf but it takes 9000 years to get ######ing access to post...

I'd post it on neogaf but it takes 9000 years to get ######ing access to post...

90002 years :|

Needs some more publicity to reach the goal. I'd doubt this type of shooter is high on a list of search terms, so it needs all the help it can get to be found out about.

Trust me you will get your publicity now with that. "Console gamers literally are too dumb to play this kind of game." comment. ;)

Yeah that line could have been worded better to make it clearer that the publisher was saying that and not you. I think some people missed that.

Trust me you will get your publicity now with that. "Console gamers literally are too dumb to play this kind of game." comment. ;)

It's not like he's wrong about that.

EDIT: Wait, so it was the publisher who said that? Still counts as right.

Wow, really? Here? Talk about missing the point... :ermm:

Yeah, there has been some confusion on that. No I didn't say that, I was saying what the publishers told me when I pitched this kind of game.

Oh well, you can never win on the internet!

Oh i know you didn't say it. I ment that story will defintaly make the rounds and hopefully get people talking about the game.

Some people think I did, hence some not-so-nice emails I've gotten.

Well, you can't create a hardcore shooter and teach reading/comprehension classes.